Hello everyone,
This is my first time ever on a BLOG! What a great idea. I just wanted to tell everyone how nice it was to see you and how I enjoyed being with you in church. Michael and Amanda you have a beautiful new family. Ty and Tiffany, Hobie and Brittany, Susette and Kirk, Stacey and Jason (I hope I have your name right!) Casey and Christie and Polly and Ronnie....all of you are just beautiful and I love you.
Thanks for including me....I loved being with you!
PS .. I bet you didn't save me a plate of food, did you?!
Love, Terri
Monday, January 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Brookbank Brigade
2 comments:
Hey Teri,
I'm glad you've finally made it here. Tell your mom to e-mail me so I can invite her as well. And and one else you can think of that would love to keep in touch here. It was good seeing you too. Tell Jeff we missed him and hopefully we'll be up camping again soon and you all can join us the whole time.
Heluu Polly here,
I'm trying to get my computer to work so I can put stuff on this blog. I'll try again.
Post a Comment