Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Alice & Bob's Place

Well, here is some of what goes on out front of our house. We spend a good deal of time on our front porch. We read, play cards, eat, visit with friends or just watch the activities. The people here fish for a living so we have boats going in and out and we always wave at each other. It's a good place to live.
The above picture is looking from our house. We had all the people from our branch out to the house for a big party & our friend to the kids for a boat ride in our little boat.
This is looking from our porch out to the water... dud!

Just thought I would give you a little look at our neck of the woods! First is our house... the boat is where I grow a lot of my plants, because the ground is to salty. I am sorry, but all the pictures came in the wrong order but you get the idea. Ok, my dear family that is it for now. Love you all.




1 comment:

Susette 10e said...

I didn't realize you live RIGHT on the ocean. How fun is that!? I would love to visit, but we's gots no money. :( Maybe sometime in the near future. I'm so glad to hear that your doing much better. Don't do that again, kay!
Love ya

The Brookbank Brigade

The Brookbank Brigade