This is me with Grandpa, of course. He is quite happy with his place. They had a Christmas party for his cottage and Ron and I were invited to have dinner with him. It was a really nice dinner, turkey, mashed potatoes, dressing, cream pies, BUT, it was the most bland food I had ever tasted. (Most of the people can't have salt and believe me, they didn't use one tiny morsel. Anyway, it was nicely presented and he seemed to enjoy it. He is adjustly to his new cottage but still thinks he should be at cottage 3, where he use to be. One blessing is that he is still very agreeable, he doesn't get agitated, which is common with memory patients. The caregivers really like him.
I'll fill you in with more later, and lets get this Brookbank blog going. Will love hearing and seeing pictures from everyone. Love to you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment