"It's my Birthday"- "I'm so happy!"Gifts from my sweetheart, don't you love the way he wraps gifts!
This is great, my first BLOG, how fun, now I can see and hear all the family news! Love it! I am doing very well, back to all the normal things, dusting, vacuuming, laundry & to those of you that don't know, that includes hanging the darn clothes on a clothes line outside your house! It is a fun thing to do down here, because if you live near a beach there is always wind! So, when I try to hang out my sheets it is a very hard task! The sheets are usually flying straight out!, washing dishes, some cooking (that Bob's job). But it is so good to be home, I will send pictures from time to time of our place. I usually read my scriptures in the morning on the front porch that over looks the water and there are always tons of different birds out. Love to you all, congrats on that new baby boy "JAKE" ....
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Aunt Abby from your favorite niece, Christi!
Well, Happy Birthday!!!!
Um Chris, I've been around a lot longer than you so I've been her favorite longer. Hee Hee :D
AS you can see, my family is always competing. And also, Susette put my picture in, she did it at her house and that is one she had on her computer. (At least it was better the some others that could have been used) So Happy Birthday again and so glad you're doing well. Isn't this fun?
Even though I have gotten around a little late to this blog, I must inform ya'all, that I AM the favorite niece. Did any of you have a baby on Abby's birthday to make her feel important? A planned C-section on her birthday as a way of showing honor to Abby? Anyone? I didn't think so.
Happpy (belated) Birhtday Abby. From your REAL favorite neice.
Happy Birthday! I love all the pictures of your house, what a beautiful view.
Post a Comment