Sunday, August 10, 2008

Six weeks in a nutshell






After six weeks and 5 days, the purple arm is gone! I have been getting some pointers from my granddaughter about the recovery since she broke her arm just a few months ago. Problem is, I'm 50 years older than she is. She was back on the monkey bars in a day or two. It's going to take me a little longer. Looking forward to the family camp out but I guess I will have to settle on be more of a spectator than a participant. Getting old is not for sissys.

1 comment:

Julz said...

Oh!!! Aunt polly, you poor thing. all I a have to say is your track record is starting to not look so hott for example: pantyhose, dirt, gimp leg, broken arm. Is it just me or does it seem like the accidents seem to get more extreme. We better keep a close eye on you. ;). I love you and I hope all is going well for you. P.S. who am I supposed to send our family photo to, and what is the email address. thanx.

The Brookbank Brigade

The Brookbank Brigade