Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Brookbank Brigade
Aaaa-ten-tion!! We have created a Blog Page to help us stay in touch, and share photos and just plain good information. So if you are a decendant of James or Skeets Brookbank you are here by ordered to contribute! That is all.
2 comments:
Those are some pretty cute pictures Julie. Can't wait to see you and everyone at the camp out!
Cute, cute family. And yes, you may have to keep an eye on me but I wouldn't be me if things didn't happen. I think you better keep an eye on your Dad, almost killing himself and your brother trying to get out of a canyon that they had no business going down and then trying to run against JH kids. What was he thinking? Maybe you can start a home to care for stupid old people. That is where your Dad can stay, I'll just stay with the accident prone people. Love ya.
Post a Comment