Tuesday, September 16, 2008


What a wonderful family we have! Fun was had by all...so I was told! We will be there next year. Loved the idea of the rodeo! How cute all those kids and pink pigs everywhere...I'm so proud to part of this wonderful family. I know Grandma Brookbank was looking down on all that fun and all of her family! How proud she is of all of us.

1 comment:

Rogers Family said...

I hope to be there next year too. After our move up here to Colorado, and trying to get our kiddos settled into their new "habitat", we just couldn't make it. Everything sounded fun and wonderful, except the bees, I am not sad about missing the bees. Well, thank you everyone who made it fun and worked so hard in planning and putting it together, I am sure you don't hear that enough. AND thanks to the ones who want to keep doing this so I can come next year. YEA!!

The Brookbank Brigade

The Brookbank Brigade