Monday, April 28, 2008

Oliver Jospeh Burgess





April 2nd 2008
11:43p.m.
6lbs 11oz 20 1/2in.

7 comments:

CGray said...

I didn't know you had your baby?!?! Well congratulations Julie and Andrew! What a cute name and a cute boy.

Susette 10e said...

What a precious addition to our family. Congrats!
I love the pictures! Nothing you'd want to eat more than baby feet. (you know what I mean!)

Polly mom said...

What a cute little boy, the pictures are great, did Grampa Brookbank take them? I can see Andrew in him already. Congratulations and hope your nights are filled with sleep!

AlicenMexico said...

Congratulations Julie & Andrew, what a beautiful little angle. I love his name. Your pictures are great. What sweet little feet, yummy-yummy! Enjoy, your little fellow.

AlicenMexico said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rogers Family said...

Julie,
he is a very 'pecial 'recious baby. Congratulations!!

Hobie Brittany and the Boys said...

What a cute, adorable little baby!
I love all the pictures.

The Brookbank Brigade

The Brookbank Brigade