Sunday, March 2, 2008

OUR TRIP TO EUROPE

LAST MAY JIMMY, CARIS, JO AND I WENT TO EUROPE. THE PICTURE BELOW JIMMY AND CARIS IN LONDON. ON TOP, JIMMY, CARIS AND JO IN THE COLLOSIUM IN ROME.

JO AND I AT THE SWISS TEMPLE.

ABOVE, JO AND I IN VENICE AND ON BELOW JO AND I AT THE LEANING TOWER OF PISA.

3 comments:

Polly mom said...

Yeah, you got on. Loved the pics. To actually see such historic sites had to be wonderful. You see them in pictures but to see them for real, wow. I guess Ron and I will just HAVE to come up there to see the rest. I haven't posted anything for a while because we are just a workin' and really enjoying our temple calling. Love ya

AlicenMexico said...

Great pic's! I know it had to be so exciting to go and see all these things and think about what went on there so many years ago. Bob & I both super enjoyed our times in Europe! Thanks for sharing, feel free to add more. Love ya more

CGray said...

Boy do I wish that I could have shown you guys around London. That's my favorite, but then again I haven't been anywhere else in Europe. What fun pictures!

The Brookbank Brigade

The Brookbank Brigade