Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Alice's New Love




Oh my gosh! I just found my favorite sport...Kayaking! We of course, living on an estuary and ocean next to us,have the perfect place for kayaking. Now,Bob & I are searching "Cragi's List" for kayaks! I'm so excited, this is so fun and soooo easy and nothing can brake down(like the motor on our boat).




A friend of ours came down and had a couple of kayaks and a catamaran and my chance had finally come! I have been asking Bob (for yrs)if we could go and learn how or try out kayaking. So I love it and Bob likes it too.



1 comment:

January Spindle said...

I too love kayaking it's so much fun, You wouldn't think but it feels safe and I love feeling that close to the water. How fun for you to find joy in things you have never experienced, there is so much in this world to discover, it's never ending!!!
XOXOX January

The Brookbank Brigade

The Brookbank Brigade